Friday, May 30, 2014

ModLacquer swatch and review *picture heavy*

Hey everybody:) Today I have some polishes that I bought from ModLacquer that I wanted to share with y'all. Are you ready for holo goodness??? Miss Jennifer is making all kinds of beautiful polishes over at ModLacquer and just fell in love with her new holo collection ♥.

Clandestine is a teal holo that I just could not not buy. It is a teal that I didn't have in a holo, and doesn't disappoint in holo goodness.





 Majic Eyes Only is a purple holo that is one of the prettiest holos I've ever seen! I saw this polish on her FB page first and was just drooling at all the holo goodness that was wrapped up in this bottle of polish!





HOLO GOODNESS!!! These polishes did not disappoint and I might have to get a couple more! I love both of these holo babies and if I was you I would go snag me a few and get the holo goodness going! Leave me a comment and tell me what you think of these holo babies!

Happy Polishing Everybody!
Love,
~Anne~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!