Friday, June 6, 2014

Who's ready for some neon?

Hi all! I have to show you what I'm wearing today this is going to be a real quick post. I couldn't decide on the neon I wanted to wear so I decided on using all of them. This is China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy, Celtic Sun, Orange Knockout, Pool Party, Turned up Turquoise and Flying Dragon over a white base. I wanted something unique for this mani so I did a brush stroke. Very simple and easy to do! 




The last two pictures really capture the neon-ness of these! I hope everyone has a wonderful day and weekend! Tell me what's your favorite neon? 


1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!