Saturday, September 13, 2014

Pinwheel Water Marble Tutorial

Hey everybody:) Today I have a pinwheel water marble to share with y'all! This is a new idea I saw on Instagram, I liked the picture but when I went back to like the page of whoever I'd seen it from I couldn't find it to give credit :(
I used Faby Black is Black!, Faby's Red, and just a white I had around. Here is my pinwheel water marble tutorial!




Here is a photo of the final look!


Leave me a comment and tell me what you think of this mani and the tutorial! I can't wait to do more videos for y'all!

Happy Polishing Everyone!
Love,
~Anne~


2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!