Friday, October 3, 2014

31 Days of October... Barielle Me Couture Swatch and Review

Hey everybody:) Today I have the Me Couture Collection from Barielle to share with y'all, they sent me these for review.

From Barielle: Barielle's Me Couture Collection for Fall 2014 embraces the high fashion colors for this rich season time of year. A sophisticated palette combination of retro and intense shades totally compliments current styles and trends.

Taupe Notch is a dark taupe cream polish. I love this color and can't wait for the weather to get cold enough to pull out my sweaters, especially a pretty cream one and rock this color on my nails.



Berry Posh is a deep fuchsia cream polish. This polish is a perfect fall pink, its not too dark and not too light! With all the fall colors coming out this is one of my favorites:)
*I had to play with the settings on my camera to get the color of the polish to photograph right, so no my skin isn't changing colors... but the color of the polish is dead on!



Moda Bleu is a dark navy/blue cream polish. This is the darkest blue that I've ever seen, it goes on so dark that even in the sunshine it;s almost black... I love it!



Soho at Night is a grape purple cream polish. Not sure if I like this color or not, went on fine (actually a little thin) but I think it needed a little shimmer to give it that push up to awesome.




Boho Chic is a deep sea green cream polish. This is my favorite out of the collection. This is my go to color for Fall:) Its perfect with black, brown, and cream... so a perfect Fall color!



Vintage Gown is a rust with a shimmer of pink cream polish. This color surprised me, I didn't see the shimmer until I took the bottle outside and even then it was just a hint of shimmer...I love that!



Overall I loved the colors in this collection and this it is a great addition to anyones personal stash. The colors are spot on for fall and go on in two smooth coats. If you want to see more from Barielle just go visit their site: http://www.barielle.com/  Leave me a comment and tell me what you think of these polishes:)



Happy Polishing Everyone!
Love,
~Anne~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!