Tuesday, October 21, 2014

31 Days of October... Dot's French Tips

Hey everybody:) Today I have a simple and cute way to dress up your boring french tips, dots! Yup its that easy to go from boring to whats hot... adding a few dots in Fall colors and maybe a sticker is just what the doctor ordered for Fall! I started out with a basic french tip and then added orange (China Glaze Stoked to Soaked) and black (Salon Perfect Oil Slick) dots, I always like a little more so I also added a spider sticker to my ring finger. Here is my Dot's French Tips.



I love this mani and if you're not ready for orange and black try other Fall colors! Leave me a comment and tell me what you think of this mani!

Happy Polishing Everyone!
Love,
~Anne~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!