Monday, October 6, 2014

31 Days of October... Flame On!

Hey everybody:) Today I have a drag Flame marble to share with y'all. I was sitting around the other day thinking of what reminds me of October, well burning leaves and bonfires popped in my head... so why not do a flame mani:) For this mani I started off with Zoya Storm, quickly followed by Color Club Mamba and then "drag" with a toothpick, and then China Glaze Stoked to be Soaked "drag" and finally a dot of Zoya Darcy and "drag" again. All colors were done in a quick session as to be able to do the drag marble. Here is my Flame On mani.
























                                                                                                                                                                   I LOVE the way this turned out! FYI this mani will have to dry for a great deal of time so don't try unless you have the time! Leave me a comment and tell me what you think of this mani:)

Happy Polishing Everyone!
Love,
~Anne~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!