Friday, October 17, 2014

31 Days of October... Jack the Pumpkin King!

Hey everybody:) Today I have a really cute Jack the Pumpkin King mani to share with y'all, I first saw this on Pinterest by Botanic Nails. The mani in her picture made me want to try these out, and I love them! I started out with my base colors white and orange. Made dots on my pointer finger in black and orange and the started on Jack's head, after that had time to dry I then took striping tape and made the black lines under Jack's head. Here is my version of Jack the Pumpkin King!





Oh how I love Halloween! These nails are down right adorable! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think of this mani.

Happy Polishing Everyone!
Love,
~Anne~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!