Saturday, October 25, 2014

31 Days of October... Spider Web Decals

Hey everybody:) Today I have some really awesome decals to show y'all. I wanted to do decals vs. w.m. because of the design I can get from the decals, its a reverse w.m. flower design and I just couldn't get what I wanted out of the w.m. Here are my Spider Web Decals!



As you can tell from the picture some of the decals tore, I'm not sure why but overall I love the way they turned out! This might be a accent nail kinda thing... not big on them on every nail. Leave me a comment and tell me what you think of this mani.

Happy Polishing Everyone!
Love,
~Anne~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!