Sunday, October 26, 2014

31 Days of October... Stamp & Glow

Hey everybody:) Today I have a glow in the dark mani for y'all. For this mani I started off with Salon Perfect Loopy Lime on my tips and then applied a glow polish on top of that, I added the green underneath just to give it a pop of color! After that had time to dry completely I broke out the good old stamper and got to work with a black spider web and a spider. Here is my Stamp & Glow mani.


I used a black light to get the glow to pop for y'all!

This is a easy and cute mani for a spooky night out! Leave me a comment and tell me what you think of this mani!

Happy Polishing Everyone!
Love,
~Anne~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!