Friday, November 21, 2014

Hunger Games, Mockingjay Mani

Hey everybody! I so super excited about Mockingjay part 1 coming out today, eekk!!!! I loved the books and the movies are just as good:) So in honor of this movie opening today and my love of the books I wanted to have a special mani to show some love!

I started out with Orly Liquid Vinyl as a black base, and matte top coated my thumb, pointer, and pinkie finger, took my clear top coat and drew a pattern on them. I used China Glaze Electrify on my middle finger. On my ring finger I painted (or tried to) the mockingjay symbol. I think this came out really well :)















 Here is a close up of my ring finger and the mockinjay symbol. I did a little more coloring in so that the bird would stand out more:)


I kinda love this mani its exactly what I wanted! Leave me a comment and tell me what you think of this mani and if you are going to see the movie:)

Happy Polishing Everyone, and my the odds be ever in your favor!
Love,
~Anne~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!