Monday, February 2, 2015

Feeling a Little Blue for Valentine's Day

Hey everyone:) I know its been a while since I've blogged, sorry! If you've seen our Facebook page you know I've been trying to keep up with things on there:)
Today I have a blue mani for Valentine's Day. This mani is so cute and can be used with any color combo, I used Zoya Ling and China Glaze Glistening Snow. Really super easy; I started off with my stripped finger and a  layer of Glistening Snow added a fast dry top coat and let dry. Painted all my other fingers and then added the stripping tape to my ring finger and painted white on top. After dry time I added the heart... super easy! Here is my Blue Valentine's Day Mani.


I love the way this mani turned out and might try it in a hot pink! Leave me a comment and tell me what you think of this mani:)

Happy Polishing Everyone!
Love,
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!