Monday, February 9, 2015

Mr. Grey will see you now!

Hey everybody:) Today I have a post inspired by the up coming movie Fifty Shades of Grey. I really enjoyed these books and I'm hoping the movie is as good as they are making the hype up to be. For this mani I wanted something simple, like how this love between Christian and Anastasia starts off with a simple meeting.
I used Color Club Mamba and Colors by Llarowe  Smokin' in the Boys Room for this mani. Here is my Mr. Grey will see you now!



Now if you don't get this mani.... then you haven't read the books. I like the simplicity of this mani, it really says get to the room and I'll be back with only the tie!!!  Hot Damn!
Leave me a comment and tell me what you think and if you're going to see the movie.

Happy Polishing Everyone!
Love,
~Anne~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!