Saturday, March 21, 2015

Flip Flops and Pedicures!

Hey everybody:) Today's post is all about my feet... so if you don't like feet look away!!
Here in Ga the weather is getting nice and for me that means flip flops and pedicures! I did my own pedicure yesterday and decided to make some nail decals for my toes. If you want to know more on how I make my nail decals here is the link.... DECALS! Now I have been proactive in the care of my feet by using Curél Foot Therapy, this stuff is amazing and have made my feet super soft! And after all the fuss and muss of the pedicure and making my nails decals this is what I came up with ... P.S. I only had to make 2 half dollar size decals!


For the first time doing these decals for my toes I think they turned out pretty good! For this pedi I used Salon Perfect's Flamingo Flair, Yowza Yellow, Fired up Fuchsia, Loopy Lime, Bermuda Baby, and China Glaze Creative Fantasy. I added a diamond gem on the big toe, cause I might as well at this point! Just FYI some of the decals didn't quite fit, but I just added pink to the top to finish the look. I hope you like my pedi as much as I do:) Leave me a comment and tell me what y'all think.

Happy Polishing Everyone!
Love,
~Anne~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!