Saturday, April 4, 2015

I water marble on Saturday!

Hi all I have some free time before I go out this morning so I decided to water marble my nails. Now if you follow me on instagram you might have noticed I was playing with China Glaze's Electric Nights collection (yes I needed and bought them all). So if you caught that picture I was trying out a no water water marble with the Electric Nights collection that I used on my toe nails. After that I knew I needed to try out a water marble with them! It turned out just the way I wanted. I did use a white base just because I always use a base color and I automatically reached for it. Let's take a look
 
 
 
 
 
Pinky I used Plur-ple, Violet-Vibes, DJ Blue My Mind


Ring Finger I used DJ Blue My Mind, UV Meant To Be, Treble Maker


Middle Finger I used Treble Maker, Daisy Know My Name?, Home Sweet House Music


On my Index Finger I used Home Sweet House Music, Red-y to Rave, Glow with the Flow


My Thumb Finger I used Red-y to Rave, Glow with the Flow, Plur-ple, Violet-Vibes
 
I used three colors for every finger except for my thumb where I used four. Now I'm off to enjoy my weekend I hope you enjoy your weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!