Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Pretty Flowers

Hi all today I'm wearing Mint Julep from Salon Perfect's Sugary Sweet Collection and I decided to do a little free hand nail art. A simple and cute manicure.
 
 
 
I started off with some grass made with Salon Perfect Loopy Green and Escape Neverland I also mixed those two together to make another shade of grass to make it all blend. 
 
Next I added some dots with Salon Perfect Put a Ring On It and Lilacking Control. 
 
 A simple and bright manicure that didn't take to long and is a mix of bright and pastel!
I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!