Friday, May 29, 2015

Summer Days!

Hi all a quick post for today to show you what I'm wearing! I did a sponge manicure on my ring finger using (tip of my nails to my cuticle) Jace (which I'm wearing on my other fingers also), Talia, Serenity, and Nana. I then hand painted a palm tree. I was really happy with the way this turned out! I did have a bit of green (Jace) on the bottom of the picture but it's a bit hard to see. I feel really summery with this manicure and I wish I was on the beach right now just relaxing!
 
 
 
 
I hope everyone has a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!