Thursday, June 18, 2015

Sharpies on my nails.

Hi all today I tried out something new to me. I decided to try out coloring on my nails with a Sharpie then going over that lightly with a bit of alcohol. I wasn't completely sold on how it looked so I thought stamping over it would help a bit. Well the stamp is flowers and that's what I tried to make with the sharpie's so I call this an experiment. I might try it again. For now here is an experiment in trying something out side the box for me. 



I do need to say that you have to be very careful with the amount of alcohol you put on your brush because it runs and stains...not a pretty sight and not fun or easy to clean up.

Thanks for checking out our blog. Have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!