Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Tutorial Tuesday... Sunset with Palm Trees

Hey everybody:) Sorry I haven't been blogging lately, I guess I haven't had anything I wanted to write about; until now!
Pat made the suggestion that I do a tutorial Tuesday (again)... Here is the thing, Pat and I do an Instagram post on Saturday's called Sister Saturday and a lot of those post I've been doing a quick video how to post to go along with. She suggested that maybe doing a Tutorial Tuesday instead of posting a quick video. Well DUH!!! So here I am again blogging and bringing y'all Tutorial Tuesday!!!

Today's tutorial is a ombre with palm trees! For this ombre I used Maybelline Sunset Prisms and Milani Pink Pop, topped with China Glaze Angel Wings. I used Orly Liquid Vinyl for the palm trees. Here is a video tutorial, enjoy :)





P.S. If you haven't tried Simply Peel Latex Barrier by Bliss Kiss... You need to go get you some!!! Best thing for the messy artist in you!


Happy Polishing Everyone!
Love,
~Anne~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!